You're invited to meet and eat with the College of Agriculture's new dean, Richard Ross. There will five opportunities to dine with the dean later this year:
- Tuesday, November 21, at Pete's Supper Club, 240 N. Eighth Ave. East, Hartley
- Tuesday, November 28, at University Park Holiday Inn, 1800 50th St., West Des Moines
- Thursday, December 7, at the Icehouse Restaurant, 922 E. Washington St., Clarinda
- Thursday, December 14, at the Sirloin Stockade, Highway 218 North, Mt. Pleasant
- Thursday, January 4, at Johnson's Supper Club, 917 High St., Elkade
The dinners begin at 6 p.m. A program including a presentation by the dean will be followed by dessert and coffee. Cost of the meals will range from approximately $10 to $16. Please reserve a spot 1 week prior to the dinner you plan to attend to allow the restaurant to plan accordingly. RSVP to Mike Telford at 515-294-7677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This article originally appeared on page 188 of the IC-484(24) -- November 20, 2000 issue.